2012-09-28

NKOTBSB O2 Arena Dublin, 21-4-2012

Próba dźwięku / Soundcheck

More than That @ Soundcheck
If I knew then @ Soundcheck
Bigger @ Soundcheck

Backstage Tour -Howie D


Koncert / Concert

The one (opening medley)


The Call 


Get Down




New Kids On The Block - You Got It (The Right Stuff)

Larger than life


NKOTBSB - If you go away

NKOTBSB - Please don´t go girl

Show me the meaning of being lonely



10,000 promises


I'll never break your heart


Drowning


Incomplete



NKOTBSB - Step by Step


Shape of My Heart

W tle chyba widać polska flagę:)
In the background, I think you can see Polish flag :)

As long as you love me





We've Got It Goin' On

Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)



I Want It That Way



BSB Happy 19th Anniversary





Don't Turn Out the Lights



Everybody (Backstreet's Back)


NKOTB - Hangin' Tough/Mashup


 "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)" / "Hangin’ Tough"


Afterparty





















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz