2012-09-18

Backstreet Boys on This Is Us Japan Tour 2010 DVD

Backstreet Boys na trasie koncertowej This Is Us po Japonii w 2010 roku DVD

This Is Backstage

Nigdy wcześniej nie widziane nagrania chłopców w pokoju makijażu, sesji zdjęciowej, kulisy przed koncertem, i ekskluzywny wywiad.
Never before seen footage of the Boys in the make-up room, photo session, back stage before the show, and an exclusive interview.

This Is Sound Check Party

Ekskluzywny materiał z chłopcami wykonującymi piosenki i odpowiadającymi na pytania w czasie próby dźwięku i wycieczka po kulisach z Nickiem.
Exclusive footage of the Boys performing songs and answering questions during the sound check,
and the back stage tour with Nick.
Everybody & We've Got It Goin' On
PDA
Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) & As Long As You Love Me
This Is Us & Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely
All I Have To Give & She's A Dream & I'll Never Break Your Heart
The Call & The One & Bigger
Shape Of My Heart
More Than That & Undone
Incomplete
Larger Than Life
All Of Your Life (You Need Love) & Bye Bye Love
I Want It That Way & Straight Through My Heart

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz