2012-07-21

Backstreet Boys - 31 Day Challenge, Day 20

Lubię wiele rzeczy związanych z Brianem, bo jest taki zabawny.Najśmieszniejsze jest to, że zawsze może zaśpiewać coś związanego z sytuacją. Teraz, gdy robię kawę zawsze śpiewam tak:
“Straight down my throat, I love coffee so much, I can’t wait to drink it, oh”

I like many things associated with Brian, because he is so funny. The funniest is that he can always sing something related to the situation. Now when I make coffee at the same time I always sing like this:
“Straight down my throat, I love coffee so much, I can’t wait to drink it, oh”

Mam ciarki gdy Brian śpiewa. Ten film sprawia, że chce mi się ​​płakać. Cholera, uwielbiam tego faceta.
I shiver when Brian sings. This movie makes me wanna cry. Damn, I love this guy.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz